photographer, writer, free spirit





1.12.2010

Walk a mile in my shoes.

During chaos or tragedy, it's not always easy to put one foot in front of the other. Now, imagine doing this without any shoes. While surfing the web the other day, I found this non-profit organization, Soles 4 Souls. I kept thinking about the phrase, "Don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes." And the fact that we've all done it at one time or another. I also thought about all the shoes I have that haven't been worn in years. I don't need a karmic nudge to get it. You know what I mean? Check this site out for information on domestic needs, global needs and ways to help. Also, If you type in your zip code under the Donate(Your shoes) banner, you'll get a list of participating locations. Maybe as close as your local mall, where you can drop off a pair of shoes for someone in need. You know you want to. :)
http://www.soles4souls.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails