photographer, writer, free spirit





12.21.2009

Hello Winter Solstice

Sometimes it seems that life gets in the way of everything. It has been a long time since I've had the inclination to write. A long time since I've had the strength to. Today is Winter Solstice, Midwinter. However, if you live where I do, winter has just begun! This is the shortest day of the year and the longest night. With winter, comes a slower pace and rest. I think that this is a good time to take a "breather". In the stillness of the Solstice we can look inward -recall our dreams, visions and the whole-hearted desires we want for ourselves. Design and nurture them for the days ahead. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Very well put, sweets! I always love to read your writing!
    xoxoxo Michele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails